Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

Dynamics Business Central migration forum
Unanswered

Upgrade from bc21 to bc22 - Error in bc22.0 database has version 1400 which is not supported

editSubscribe (0) ShareShare
ReportReport
Posted on by 9
Upgrading from BC 21.1 to 22.0 fails after databaseconversion.

In Invoke-NAVApplicationDatabaseConversion:
Cloning all metadata for app System by Microsoft (22.0.58423.0) with emit version 22005Inplace publishing skipped. Emit version 22005 is current.
When start the BC service in 22.0:
The <my-database> database has version 1400 which is not supported by this version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Server. Please contact your administrator.
Any idea about how to fix the problem?

I have also tried to update first to 21.8(it runs fine) and from here to 22.3 (this fails, same error as 22.0)

Best regards,
  • Suggested answer
    Saurav.Dhyani Profile Picture
    Saurav.Dhyani 10,153 User Group Leader on at
    Upgrade from bc21 to bc22 - Error in bc22.0 database has version 1400 which is not supported
    Hi,

Thanks for the update. I would suggest mark your update as solution to this thread.

With that others will be able to refer your answer if they have similar issues.

Regards,
    Saurav Dhyani
  • Josealop Profile Picture
    Josealop 9 on at
    Finally I've done the upgrade adding a sync-navtenant command before de step 7 Data and  App upgrade (see https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/business-central/dev-itpro/upgrade/upgrade-unmodified-application-to-v22)

There is an idea for add this comand in documentation: Microsoft Idea (dynamics.com)

• Upgrade from bc21 to bc22 - Error in bc22.0 database has version 1400 which is not supported
    Hello, I have the same problem. I tried to create a new server, and even that did not work. If you find the solution I will apreciate the help. thanks. 

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Take the Community feedback survey!

Answer this brief 15-question survey about your Community experience…

Demystifying Copilot: Service Edition with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar answers more questions about Copilot for Service...

Dynamics 365 Business Central vs Finance and SCM

Take a look at the key differences between Business Central and…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,324 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,096 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans