Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Human Resources forum / Problem in calculation...
Human Resources forum
Unanswered

Problem in calculation of employee working hours

editSubscribe (1) ShareShare
ReportReport
Posted on by 5

Hi,

I'm new to working with Dynamics 365 and new to the forum, hope I ask in the right place.

I did the set up of leave and absence and time and attendance modules. I defined absence code and absence Groups in Human Resources module and also Leave and absence Types and Plane defined in leave and absence module. 

and The reason Codes defined in the system and used in both absence codes and leave and absence types.

finally when I register a request time off for a day and it register as approved time off, it cannot be recognize in calculation in Time and attendance module. when I calculate the time of my worker for that day I should specify the absence code again there.

what is my problem? is there any relation between these two modules? what should I do to calculate button can recognize the request time offs from leave and absence module?

• CU01050729-0 Profile Picture
    CU01050729-0 5 on at
    Hi
    I have a Approved time of for 4/4/2024 for my worker but when I calculate the Times of my worker in time and attendance module, this day considers as absence... what is wrong?

• Hana Xue Profile Picture
    Hana Xue Microsoft Employee on at
    Hi,
    Employees request leave using the Leave and Absence module, these requests go through an approval process and once approved, they are recorded in the system. Approved leave requests in the Leave and Absence module are automatically synchronized with the time and attendance module. Time and attendance module is used to track the working hours of employees. Please set up these two modules according to the links below.
    Time and attendance information - Human Resources | Dynamics 365 | Microsoft Learn
    Leave and absence overview - Human Resources | Dynamics 365 | Microsoft Learn
    Best Regards,
    Hana

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Take the Community feedback survey!

Answer this brief 15-question survey about your Community experience…

Demystifying Copilot: Service Edition with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar answers more questions about Copilot for Service...

Dynamics 365 Business Central vs Finance and SCM

Take a look at the key differences between Business Central and…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,324 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,096 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans