Notifications

Dynamics 365 general forum
Unanswered

D365 List Views Unsuccessfully Saving Changes to Existing Views / Reverting

editSubscribe (2) ShareShare
ReportReport
Posted on by 4
Hello D365 Community,

I am a D365 super-user and am running into an extremely annoying problem I cannot explain.

I am able to modify list views and then /Save Changes to Existing View/. When doing so it simply reverts it to the prior view with no changes made. No amount of hard refreshing data or resetting my browser has alleviated the issue. I have been using Microsoft Edge because I generally feel that it has served me better when using this program.

Even weirder today I was able to save views with the /Save Changes to Existing View/. Happy that the issue seemingly resolved itself I spent around an hour this morning setting up a view that would be used as an export table. On the final change I intended to make it reverted it to the view I started with at the beginning of the session. Essentially erasing 5-6 subsequent changes I had made to the view?

What would you suggest I do? Is the platform not working or is there something with how I am approaching this or my companies internal settings which could be causing the problem?

Thank you,

Peter
Categories:
  • Leah Ju Profile Picture
    Leah Ju Microsoft Employee on at
    D365 List Views Unsuccessfully Saving Changes to Existing Views / Reverting
    Hi,
    It's so strange!
    I'm not currently experiencing the same problem, and it's not the desired effect!
    I would suggest you can open one ticket for Microsoft support team to check it:

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Take the Community feedback survey!

Answer this brief 15-question survey about your Community experience…

Demystifying Copilot: Service Edition with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar answers more questions about Copilot for Service...

Dynamics 365 Business Central vs Finance and SCM

Take a look at the key differences between Business Central and…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,361 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,155 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans