Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

Like ( 0 )
Form Prefill In Customer Insights Journeys for Realtime Marketing

The form pre-fill functionality has been around for years, but for Outbound marketing. It was added to Realtime in the September 2024 update in preview. The really exciting thing about how the pre-fill works in Realtime that differs with Outbound,...

Megan V. Walker 1,803 Most Valuable Professional
Like ( 0 )
Secured Masking Rules In Dataverse (Dynamics 365)

My good friend Jeroen Scheper wrote about the new column security profile experience that has been introduced with Wave 2 for Dynamics 365. When reviewing that, I noticed the new secured masking rules that could be added to your solution so I want...

Like ( 0 )
Create Lead Scoring Models in Real-time Marketing

Lead scoring models for Customer Insights – Journeys (D365 Marketing Real-time) has been around for a while now, but when it was first released it had a few ‘issues’ or ‘quirks’ shall we say. It’s taken me a while to write about it while waiting f...

Like ( 0 )
Create Segments From Marketing Lists In Realtime Marketing

Now this one is something I tend NOT to suggest but it is definitely a request that comes up A LOT. How can I create a segment of people I can just add by picking people myself, or based on an upload file. If there isn’t any filtering criteria, yo...

Like ( 0 )
What Happens When You Hide Outbound Marketing?

If you are using Customer Insights – Journeys and did so before it became Realtime Marketing only (prior to September 2023), Outbound Marketing is still a thing for you. However, as you SHOULD know, Microsoft have announced that June 2025 is when ...

Like ( 0 )
Track Site Visits From D365 Marketing Emails In Microsoft Clarity

This post is about using a combination of D365 Marketing (Customer Insights – Journeys), Microsoft Clarity, Google Tag Manager and GA4 (Google Analytics) and tracking visitors to your website from the email sent out in your Journeys. Using these t...

Like ( 0 )
Wave 2 2024 Customer Insights Journey Chat With Amey Holden

The release notes for Dynamics 365 Wave 2 2024 have been published. My good friend Amey Holden and I got together to chat about each proposed change or new feature from the Customer Insights – Journeys section (formerly D365 Marketing). We talk th...

Like ( 0 )
Sending A Journey Using RSS Feeds & Topics In Realtime Marketing

Back at the start of 2022, when Realtime Journeys and Triggers were just getting started, I wrote a post all about D365 Real-time Marketing, RSS Feeds & Subscription Centres. It gave you a way to create a Journey that would send an email out when ...