Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Customer Voice forum Customer voice survey QR code/link

Last replied Posted on by LP-14091826-0 2

Hello,   One of my clients has a requirement to go live with a survey on Customer Voice by the 21st of October. To meet this deadline, I need...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Voice forum Input error for ZIP-code / city

Posted on by JF-11100821-0 0

The error is as follows:   When creating a new address (for example for a sales order) the app tries to find the ZIP-code from the city. It ...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Voice forum Getting an Error Message When Trying to Access My Projects

Posted on by RP-09101524-0 0

I was working in Customer Voice deleting several surveys and I got an error that Customer Voice was unable to delete a survey. When I tried reloadin...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Voice forum Send a Survey

Posted on by NL-20091313-0 4

When using the Send a survey connector with power automate it can pull the survey and project id without issue. But when it gets to the email templa...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Voice forum Dynamic choices

Posted on by TS-25091315-0 0

Hi, For a questiontype "choice", would it be possible to show options from an optionset? Alternatively, could it be possible to "feed" the choices t...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Voice forum CustomerVoice Project Ownership

Posted on by PC-24091216-0 2

Hi,   A client of mine has a bunch of projects where no one can seem to access the survey in Customer Voice. I've identified the ownership va...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Voice forum Customizing Customer Voice forms that use "Save and Continue" functionality

Posted on by NickD365 0

Hi, I've created 2 forms in Customer Voice.   One form allows the user to register their email address. This allows the user to request a per...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Voice forum Inquiry on Achieving Full Width and Width Constraints after Reaching Specific Size

Posted on by SD-12092012-0 3

Hi!   I am using the CustomerVoice form on our website, but it doesn't fit properly on larger screens. It seems to be optimized only for small...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Anton Venter – Community Spotlight

Kudos to our October Community Star of the month!

Announcing Our 2024 Season 2 Super Users!

A new season of Super Users has arrived, and we are so grateful for the daily…

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,570 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,683 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans