Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Field Service forum Schedule Board - Map View - change shown if you hover over Map Pin

Posted on by HakiTosh 10

Hi Forum,   currently I try to setup a Schedule Board tab in D365 FieldService.   I got a requirement to change the information which ...

Replies
Unanswered
Field Service forum Get geolocation inside inspection form

Posted on by OA-28051935-0 2

Hi,   In FieldServices, we have a use case where employees are filling inspection forms without work orders (without being scheduled in advan...

Replies
Answered
Field Service forum Connected Field Service

Last replied Posted on by VaHiX 1,460

I want to use Connected Field Service for existing Customer Assets. I install Connected Field Service and set up Azure IoT Central, but it seems no ...

Replies
Unanswered
Field Service forum Resource Scheduling - Setting up a minimum cutoff time prior to available time and booking

Posted on by Foundry 0

We use Resource Scheduling with self-service from the portal for customers to book appointments with resources based on categories & availabilit...

Replies
Answered
Field Service forum RichTextFile Attachment

Last replied Posted on by Smehra33 135

Hi everyone, I’m facing an issue with users not being able to access attachments posted by other users on the timeline. The error message they enco...

Replies
Unanswered
Field Service forum Changes in August 2024 - No longer able to upload multiple images in mobile app

Posted on by AS-01101342-0 0

Hi all   In august it seems that the preview version of the mobile app was discontinued. Some other version took place so we still have nice ...

Replies
Unanswered
Field Service forum New and empty resource requirement after booking via schedule board

Posted on by SS-01100706-0 3

We have an issue when we try to book a resource requirement (with details and characteristics) via the schedule board with the board settings "Hourl...

Replies
Unanswered
Field Service forum Track asset (equipment resource) location

Posted on by MS-26090741-0 0

I am looking for a possibility to track customer assets. Our customer is a construction company which sends its equipment to the construction site a...

Replies
Unanswered
Field Service forum RSO vs. requirement group

Posted on by getang 4

Hi there, I have this need: the booking of a workorder (not hourly based, but daily based) includes the booking of several resources, as people and...

Replies
Answered
Field Service forum work order - inspection response which dataverse table

Last replied Posted on by Samantha73 2,276

Hi Guys We are using inspection templates with work orders. I couldn't find a way to access the inspection responses so I can create a report after...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Anton Venter – Community Spotlight

Kudos to our October Community Star of the month!

Announcing Our 2024 Season 2 Super Users!

A new season of Super Users has arrived, and we are so grateful for the daily…

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,570 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,683 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans