Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Post the export sales order through X++ (IND)

Last replied Posted on by CU09090747-0 0

I am trying to post invoice for export sales order (IND) through following code, it doesn't work. How can I post export sales order?...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum AX not working and sql raised deadlock

Last replied Posted on by CU15102226-0 0

when trying to run ax for the all the user ax hang and not respond at all after trying to find what going on i find using sql performance dashboard...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Query::insert_recordset() with changeCompany not working.

Last replied Posted on by vigneshvaran 306

Hi,   I am using query::insertRecordSet() to the one of the business process requirement.   query is inserting always against first co...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum AX2012: Customer order/confirmation from different and specific stock locations

Posted on by CU15101219-0 0

Hi all  I am trying my luck here:    We have a biscuit production mixture of A's (produced) and B's (sorted). These are combined o...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum AX 2009 compliance with Directive 20104/55/EU for receipt of electronic invoices.

Last replied Posted on by GraffM 44

Hello,   Has anyone come up with a solution to being able to receive electronic invoices in the EU (Germany) that comply with European s...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Purchase Requisition Approval Workflow

Last replied Posted on by KM-12100449-0 6

Hi guys iam using a purchase requesition review workflow for approvals with conditions,  so if my condition is approval requisition.approval am...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Report for aging product and cost revaluation

Last replied Posted on by DS-03071342-0 2

I'm doing research for a co-worker to support a client who has had product cost jump significantly higher than expected after a revaluation process.&...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Workflow in code - Multiple actions

Last replied Posted on by CV-09101548-0 2

The objetive of this code is to take the same actions in multiple WorkFlowWorkItems, for example:  approve several purchase requisitions at ...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Group inventTrans records by month with X++

Last replied Posted on by AR-16051714-0 43

Hello everyone, I need to be able to group item inventory receipt transactions by month. In SQL, this is not complicated using group by and month()...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Shortcut Keys

Last replied Posted on by BS-09101440-0 2

Hello. I use to be able to use shortcut keys to move our Microsoft Dynamics AX Retail POS from left and right from on my Dual Monitors, but i cant r...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Anton Venter – Community Spotlight

Kudos to our October Community Star of the month!

Announcing Our 2024 Season 2 Super Users!

A new season of Super Users has arrived, and we are so grateful for the daily…

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,572 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,706 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans