Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Outbound to Real-Time Transition
Unanswered

Customised Contact view using Segments

Posted on by 36
Hi team,

In OBM, there's an workaround to look at a list of Contacts based on your prebuilt Segments. This is connected via the SegmentMember table (if I'm understanding it correctly).

In RTJ, within the Contacts table, I can't seem to filter view based on a segment I have created in RTJ. It is only showing segments created in OBM.

See below screenshot as a reference of where the Segment filter only displays OBM segments. The RTJ segment name (MISC - ERICK - Sep 2024) could not be found.

Questions:

1. Is there a separate entity name for Segments in RTJ? If yes, what that is, and how do we link them up?
2. If no, is there anything in the roadmap?

Use Case:
- We often use this feature to track our nurture list, and provide that to the Sales team or other relevant team to follow up.
- Another use case is that we built a customised Contact view that is different from the standard Members view within Segment, as we need to export the customised table and match them with details from another data source.
  • erickedm Profile Picture
    erickedm 36 on at
    BS-18090839-0 I'm actually waiting for a solution from Microsoft. I was told to raise any gaps between OBM and RTJ here. Looks like no one is looking at this.
  • BS-18090839-0 Profile Picture
    BS-18090839-0 17 on at
    I am also struggling with this same problem!  Did you find a solution?

Thanks!

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Anton Venter – Community Spotlight

Kudos to our October Community Star of the month!

Announcing Our 2024 Season 2 Super Users!

A new season of Super Users has arrived, and we are so grateful for the daily…

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,572 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,706 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans