Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Outbound to Real-Time Transition Note: This forum will be merged into the Customer Insights – Journeys forum soon

Posted on by Vinayd-MSFT 24

Please be aware -    This forum will be retired soon, and all questions and responses will be moved to the Customer Insights - Journeys ...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,577

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Unanswered
FastTrack for Dynamics 365 forum Free or Trial development environment for Finance and Operations (F&O)

Last replied Posted on by NM-13091006-0 7

Hi Team, Hope you doing good.  I have some query regarding for Free or Trial development environment for F&O and Power Apps which I will u...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Egress stopping Customer Journeys and Marketing Emails from being sent or being saved

Posted on by Chris1968 215

Hi, Is anyone using Egress to secure your Emails? As anyone had any issues with not being able to send a Customer Journey or saving a Marketing Em...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Avoid zero cost on issues when the financially tracked batches are received with a zero price

Posted on by THEN 7

Hi All,   I have following issue that you maybe could help solve. I have a batch number tracked item that I frequently purchase. This batch...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Error: Warehouse Receive is required for Line No. YYYYY

Last replied Posted on by joshtechsolutions 4,243

Hi Community,   I have this error message at Purchase Order when I'm trying to post. Please advise what can be done.     I hav...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Error : "Bin does not exist. Identification. Identification fields and vales: Location Code '"

Last replied Posted on by joshtechsolutions 4,243

hi Community,   I have this error message, but I'm not sure why navision would require to trigger a bin? Where can I check this?   &...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Issue with Lot Tracking After Credit Memo in Business Central

Last replied Posted on by nasirmahmood 0

Hi all, I'm experiencing a lot tracking issue in Business Central, and I need some advice. Here's the scenario: I cancel a sales invoice and po...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum How To Pin An Email To The Case Timeline Using Power Automate?

Posted on by jim.corriveau@chest... 313

Hello,   I have a Power Automate that retrieves an email for a Case.  Now I want to pin that email to the timeline of the Case.  It...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Budgeting Permissions

Last replied Posted on by RS-16100406-0 0

I was asked if the budgeting information could be restricted so certain individuals would only have access to view their own budgets instead of eithe...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,572 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,706 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates