Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Error when making an invetory adjustment

Posted on by MC-15101532-0 0

I found that we have a duplicate Item in our system. Therefore, I was trying to adjust it out. But, when I try, I keep getting this error:   ...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Solution files not opening

Last replied Posted on by KJ-14102107-0 2

Kia ora  I am currently working on a solution file and this morning I went to open it and I am getting the message below. No error code nothi...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum One-year option on CDX Tenants not available

Last replied Posted on by GS-08102141-0 9

I can't seem to select the one-year tenant when creating a new tenant. I had a one-year option originally, but it has also disappeared from my tenan...

Replies
Answered
Dynamics 365 general forum Learning Dynamics again: How to do it? Training materials, online courses?

Last replied Posted on by CU14101505-0 0

Hi,   I have over 10 years of experience working with Dynamics NAV Classic. It was database version 3.6 and client version 5.1. My company ma...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Can't deploy dev solution to production anymore after adding a new custom table

Last replied Posted on by MacG 16

Hi all,   since a few days we can't deploy an unmanaged solution from dev environment to production environment (managed) anymore if the dev ...

Replies
Answered
Dynamics 365 general forum Copy product image from product to opportunity product

Last replied Posted on by CU12100923-0 4

Hello Experts,   What is the easiest way to copy product image from product to opportunity product?   I need to do this whenever oppor...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum updating data of an entity using XRM in .Net

Last replied Posted on by MM-11100748-0 2

We use the SDK with the .net XRM connections, but we cannot update the data of an entity, because we always get the same error, which is the status ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Unsubscribe button in Emails

Last replied Posted on by RR-09100241-0 10

We have Dynamics 365 Sales Enterprise. Is it possible to add a functional Unsubscribe button to emails, particularly Campaign emails? Thanks. &nb...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum D365 Dataverse API not return the create object

Last replied Posted on by CU09101846-0 2

Hello Everyone,   I need help with this problem, i am using javascript to create registries in a dataverse entity, the creation its ok, but t...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Suggested Microsoft Certs

Last replied Posted on by Nelson MacDonald 31

Hello Community!    I am looking to start earning some certifications to help prepare me for switching to Dynamics 365 CRM.   ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Anton Venter – Community Spotlight

Kudos to our October Community Star of the month!

Announcing Our 2024 Season 2 Super Users!

A new season of Super Users has arrived, and we are so grateful for the daily…

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,570 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,683 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans