Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Outbound to Real-Time Transition Note: This forum will be merged into the Customer Insights – Journeys forum soon

Posted on by Vinayd-MSFT 24

Please be aware -    This forum will be retired soon, and all questions and responses will be moved to the Customer Insights - Journeys ...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,577

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Integrating SaaS with Business Central - how?

Last replied Posted on by CU03101322-0 4

Hi,   I'm a developer working for a SaaS.   I'm trying to understand what is the process of integrating my SaaS application to Busines...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum change name of a financial report name

Last replied Posted on by NZ-06081612-0 19

Right now the name field is greyed out. Is there a way to change the name of the report? 

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Cancel Posted Purchase Invoice without undo purchase receipt

Last replied Posted on by sass 17

Is there anyway to cancel posted purchase invoice without auto cancel posted purchase receipt? when i cancel posted purchase invoice the receipt was...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Page with 2 grids - parent and childs relation

Last replied Posted on by Alzack 0

Hi Community! I would like to create a page in Business Central that will contain 2 grids (repeaters).   I have 2 tables: 1. headers (Unique...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Production Order Numbers Jumping Up/Not Sequential

Last replied Posted on by RB-16101705-0 0

We only use Released Production Orders (do not use simulated, planned, firm planned functionality), and are finding that our Production Order No. S...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Item Card Standard Cost Field For Average/FIFO Cost Items

Last replied Posted on by Samantha73 2,280

Hi All What is the use of standard cost field when it comes to average cost items and how does it get calculated? I'd assume that the field should ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Problems attaching source invoice documents to general ledger/payable ledger entires

Posted on by AS-23081807-0 0

I am trying to do a very basic function in Business Central, and each of the solutions I have found expects me to customize or code. I am hoping som...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Customer Statement different Report ID for some Customers

Last replied Posted on by Hein Kruger 467

Hi,  We have 10 customers that works with a different Customer Statement report than the rest of the Customers.  The Default on Report Sele...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,572 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,706 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates