Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Outbound to Real-Time Transition Note: This forum will be merged into the Customer Insights – Journeys forum soon

Posted on by Vinayd-MSFT 24

Please be aware -    This forum will be retired soon, and all questions and responses will be moved to the Customer Insights - Journeys ...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,577

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to pass multiple values in an execute query to filter?

Last replied Posted on by RSX 144

Hi, I have a table 1 with a field emp id. and example it has 3 values. 001, 002, 003. I have a fast tab, with table 2 which as all emp ids updated....

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum error while applying credit memo to invoice 'There is no Cust. Ledger Entry within the filter.'

Last replied Posted on by NZ-06081612-0 19

I want to apply credit memo to an invoice. Usually when I click on 'applies to ID', the balance changes to 0.   However, for this particular...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Cancel Posted Purchase Invoice without undo purchase receipt

Last replied Posted on by sass 17

Is there anyway to cancel posted purchase invoice without auto cancel posted purchase receipt? when i cancel posted purchase invoice the receipt was...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum change name of a financial report name

Last replied Posted on by NZ-06081612-0 19

Right now the name field is greyed out. Is there a way to change the name of the report? 

Replies
Unanswered
Project Operations forum Deleted form from Dev showing up in UAT

Last replied Posted on by SunnyLoves365 3

Hey everyone,   This is my first post/question on this community and I'm pretty excited to solve my problem by leveraging on your expertise. ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Integrating SaaS with Business Central - how?

Posted on by CU03101322-0 4

Hi,   I'm a developer working for a SaaS.   I'm trying to understand what is the process of integrating my SaaS application to Busines...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum SYNCHRONISATION

Last replied Posted on by SO-13081322-0 0

Bonjour, Je rencontre des difficultés lors de la synchronisation des données depuis une base de référence lorsque je choisis le mappage par corresp...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Security Database Log

Posted on by Zoran Golomeov 105

Hi all,   How can I track changes on security level (Roles/Duties/Privileges) within the database log? (or any other way)   Regards Z...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,572 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,706 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates